Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

French Dip Sliders here. I have 3 batches of cookies to try out today for an event coming up. So, will probably be very bad......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Left overs here. Not putting on FB, but tomorrow morning we start our drive to CA to finally lay Marvin to rest. Laura is flying into LAX on Sat and we'll pick her up in CA and afterwards she'll come home to Oregon with us for a couple of days. It'll be nice having her here. Finally she'll get to see stuff growing. Every other time she's been here it was in Dec.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by DFen911 (Left overs here. Not...)
It's going to be a sad weekend for you all, Denise. But, how great you'll have Laura here with you. Take care and be safe.

guess now is not the time to ask how the bacon came out?? How could it not be delicious???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by cjs (It's going to be a s...)
Safe travels Denise.

We are having broccoli and cheese soup tonight. I'm going to try to pass on the garlic bread but I may fail.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by Trixxee (Safe travels Denise....)
A bittersweet weekend for sure Denise. Have a safe trip.

I had a request from youngest daughter for fish burgers, who am I to argue? Onion rings to go with.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by losblanos1 (A bittersweet weeken...)
Bittersweet is the perfect word! But I'm glad you get to have Laura with you for a few days.

We are having Pasta Cobb Salad. I have GOT to do some menu planning. I've got a few days without appointments, so maybe I can do some creative cooking?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Bittersweet is the p...)
Busy day yesterday - but fun. Thank Heavens Roy is bottling at the winery today and I can send these 'tests' with him!!!

French Dip Sliders
[Image: Jul%2016%20Fr.%20Dip%20Slicer%202_zpsnpmk3gxc.jpg]

trying to get the best size for cookies for an event. these are a nice size
[Image: Jul%2016%203%20diff.%20cookies_zpsldqz1qsd.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 7/16/15?? by cjs (Busy day yesterday -...)
Sorry to be late with this, but wishing you safe travels, Denise, and closure for your family. I'm glad your daughter will be there for you and hope that you have a good visit.

Jean, there is NO WAY all of those cookies would be leaving my house. Ron loves cookies!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."