T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

Got busy yesterday and only had time to make the French Dip Sliders, which were delicious and cute.
So, today we'll have Burger Sliders.

Roy's bottling for the winery today, so will have lots of wine in the house later
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm making Blane's B'day review dinner, Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork Medallions with fiorentina sauce. I'll start a new thread in a couple of hours and post the recipe.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by losblanos1 (I'm making Blane's B...)
good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by cjs (good! [img]/ubbthrea...)
Sweet and sour scallops over brown rice.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by cjs (good! [img]/ubbthrea...)
We're having Bang-Bang Shrimp, a copycat recipe from Bonefish Grill. Since it's a bit hot, we'll have some rice on the side that I'm going to dress up a bit with some red pepper, pineapple and scallions. Cold beer to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by Mare749 (We're having Bang-Ba...)
Oh my! I LOVE Bang Bang Shrimp!!!! I have yet to try the recipe you gave me.

We are having Spaghetti and Meatballs. I'm making a double batch which should feed the three of us for four meals.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Oh my! I LOVE Bang ...)
Maryann, could you please give the recipe again? I found one online with a five star rating, but I would trust yours more. I want to make it for lunch on Sunday.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by losblanos1 (Maryann, could you p...)
I think I made it..... Piddle, I can't remrmber
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by cjs (I think I made it......)
I rode my bike to a nearby farm stand and returned laden with tomatoes, squash, green beans, peaches, and corn! I love summer!!! Tonight we had turkey burgers topped with guacamole, steamed green beans (with butter and a squeeze of lemon) and fresh corn. Summer-heaven!!! Alas the tomatoes need to ripen for a couple of days, or a caprese salad would have been great, too. And peach cobbler for dessert!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 7/17/15?? by foodfiend (I rode my bike to a ...)
I agree,Vicci! Summer veggies are wonderful!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.