Cuisine at Home Advisory Board
  Re: (...)
Last week I received an email asking me to join, did anyone else get this email? It sounds like fun and I joined. Here's the text.

The Cuisine at home Advisory Board is a select group of readers gathered together to share their ideas with Cuisine at home magazine.

Here's how it works: From time to time we will send you a link to a special web page where we will ask for your quick feedback on a variety of topics.

• Get a sneak peek at what's coming up in future issues of Cuisine at home
• Help determine the recipes and articles that appear in the magazine
• Select the covers for upcoming issues
  Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by losblanos1 (Last week I received...)
That's great! But, piddle - I wasn't invited to the party.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by cjs (That's great! But, p...)
Me either! It sounds exciting, though. And given the number of dishes you make from each issue, you are a perfect choice. You'll have to keep us informed!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by Gourmet_Mom (Me either! It sound...)
I don't think I did either - but will go back through my deleted messages.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by Trixxee (I don't think I did ...)
It must be a random thing then.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by losblanos1 (It must be a random ...)
I got one too. I've been debating whether to do it.
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by Cubangirl (I got one too. I've ...)
Wow, this is a surprise. I thought all of you were participating in this. I've been doing this for quite a while, having received this email a few years ago.

The surveys are short, only taking a few minutes to answer and it's fun to give an opinion about covers and topics for future issues. It helps the magazine to know what we might want to see in future issues and books.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by Mare749 (Wow, this is a surpr...)
well, double piddle
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by cjs (well, double piddle...)
I see your double piddle and raise you one........
PJ
  Re: Re: Cuisine at Home Advisory Board by pjcooks (I see your double pi...)
www.achefsjourney.com