Dinner #2 anyone???
  Re: (...)
I'm not sure who else is going to reply with a critique on the pork dinner...if anyone. Are we up for a new dinner this week?
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by Bizymomma (I'm not sure who els...)
Ang, I believe cjs has to take a turn yet. Then, YES, lets start planning another! I'm in.
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by farnfam (Ang, I believe cjs ...)
Just now chimed in - I'm so ready for number 2!!!

(when do I get to quit being a 'stranger'....c'mon guys accept me now! )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by cjs (Just now chimed in -...)
Anyone have any suggestions for the type of main course this time? I vote for some kind of fish, but I'm easy, what do you guys want. Chicken, beef, vegetarian?
Cynthia
oh and cj, I'm trying to figure out who's giving out these random titles. And how do the Graemlins work?
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by farnfam (Anyone have any sugg...)
Easter's coming - Asparagus?????? (for one thing)

"And how do the Graemlins work? " - I can't make it work to click on them, but I know a few -

don't leave a space
: D =
: mad : =
: p =
: o =
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by cjs (Easter's coming - As...)
Hey guys!
I thought the Spanish Halibut (Iss.55) looked pretty good!
Saltimbocca Chicken Breast (Iss.54)
I'm easy too though!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by Bizymomma (Hey guys! [br]I tho...)
Oh Angela, the Halibut in Spanish Garlic-Shrimp Sauce sounds wonderful and I haven't tried it yet.

I don't have Issue 54, so if everyone wants that choice, someone will have to post it.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by cjs (Oh Angela, the Halib...)
Sounds good to me too. Not sure if I'll be able to get Halibut, so maybe another fish that starts with H, like Haddock
Can I still play??
Cynthia
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by farnfam (Sounds good to me to...)
I'm in again guys!!! I (we)absolutely LOVE seafood and this will be right up our alley----I have made this before but will try with another fish---it is awesome and not difficult but oohhh soooo good---- my input will be the different fish species that we have here instead of the halibut. What's the date and any suggestions for extras??? HMMMM-----Yum! Can't wait----

cj--I think your status depends upon the number of posts you make---hang in there, girl!!! You are almost there, I think!!! We are rooting for you---another milestone for us to look forward to and cheer on!!!

Cynthia-I think any firm fleshed white fish will do---that's what I will use--that's what this recipe needs--IMHO.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dinner #2 anyone??? by Bizymomma (Hey guys! [br]I tho...)
Hi Angela,
I want to join the fun this time. The Spanish Halibut sounds wonderful and I haven't tried this yet either! I'm not sure I can get the collard greens. Anyone have a good idea for a substitute? I've made the Masala mahimahi out of the same issue (#55) and loved it.

Vicki