Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15??
  Re: (...)
What's cooking today??

I'm dong (or doing ) salmon and maybe garlic linguine
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by cjs (What's cooking today...)
Dong salmon?

I'm making a new one today from issue 53, Chicken Divan Casserole.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by losblanos1 (Dong salmon?[br][br]...)
LOL. I'm making a chicken corn chowder. Let us know about that one Blane. I keep wanting to make chicken divan (loved it when my mom made it) and then I forget.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by Trixxee (LOL. I'm making a c...)
Hmmm, dong salmon sounds interesting. How do you prepare that?

Not sure what we're having now. Might want to go buy some salmon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by Mare749 (Hmmm, dong salmon so...)
uhhh, doesn't sound very cultured, does it?

Instead of linguine, I have, over the years, made so many variations of Honey Mustard dressings (my favorite) that I'm making 3 of them and test each at the same time and get rid of all but one!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by cjs (uhhh, doesn't sound ...)
We had the Chicken Saltimbocca with Spinach Papperadelle from Issue 65. It was very good! I made it exactly as written except for subbing crispy bacon for proscuitto and I doubled the sauce, which was a good thing. I'd give it a 9, for sure! And it was fast and easy, and the only thing I had to purchase was the mushrooms. I actually had Ashley purchase the Papperadelle a few weeks ago. I love this new to me style of pasta. I hope to have it more often.

And yes, I know...no picture. I'll try harder.

I'm also loving having a partner choosing meal ideas. Ashley is loving it, and I am loving not having the same meals over and over. And she is an adventurous eater, which makes it that much more fun. We are supposed to have the Cilantro Fish in a Coconut broth this week! I'm a little anxious about that one. But she assures me that she has had something similar at a restaurant and that I will love it. We'll see!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 8/10/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We had the Chicken S...)
Go Ashley!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com