Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're going 'down the hill' (except it isn't down the hill anymore ) and have a glass of wine and salad with our bartender friend.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have some tortillas that need using (trying be in thrifty mode) so we'll have chicken fajitas. All I need to get is a couple of peppers.

I do have some frozen shrimp as well - I might throw a couple of those into the pan just to see how they are.
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
French dips are on the menu, but I've got a strong hankering for Chinese almond chicken. We'll see who wins.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by losblanos1 (French dips are on t...)
Pasta primavera. We are leaving for the lake house later in the week and I'm trying to use up the "old" produce before I have to get the next wave of ripe stuff out of the garden.

And trixxee, your post reminded me of something I wanted to ask in a separate post (thanks!).
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by foodfiend (Pasta primavera. [i...)
Not a clue!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Not a clue!...)
I baked three loaves of whole grain bread this morning, one for us, one for my dad, and one for my in-laws. Homemade bread makes everyone smile.

Ron and I are having some leftover beef stew tonight, then taking a birthday cake over to his dad who says he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday. But, we don't want to ignore his birthday either.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by Mare749 (I baked three loaves...)
You'd probably be in a little trouble if you did, Maryann.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 8/25/15?? by cjs (You'd probably be in...)
Awwww! Maryann, that is soooo sweet!

We went to Southport today and had lots of errands, so I decided that since we had so much spaghetti and meatballs leftover from last night, that would be dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.