Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having the last two Hamburguesa Tortas and I'll pick up some buns to serve with them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We got some good tomatoes from a friend so I'm thinking we might do BLT's tonight. It is rainy and chilly today, so will probably have a cup of soup for a side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by Mare749 (We got some good tom...)
The rainy chilly weather is heading our way.

I think it's French dips today, but maybe burgers. It's a toss up, both sound good.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by losblanos1 (The rainy chilly wea...)
Well, it's going to be hotter than Hades here - and awful humidity to boot - figures - it's the first day of school. I'm sure Michael is glad he no longer has to take PE.

Despite the heat I'm making soup - italian wedding soup. I already made and froze the small meatballs a couple of weeks ago so should be easy to pull together. I'll just turn the A/C down a degree or two.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by Trixxee (Well, it's going to ...)
I considered French Dips, also, but it's still hot here. I just remembered I still have flounder, so I'm off to find something yummy to make with it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I considered French ...)
Well, my day is all screwed up - spent too much time at Costco (and I forgot to look for Mahi Mahi ) so I picked up a pkg. of already made wraps. Between yesterday and today all my food is being pushed back.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by cjs (Well, my day is all ...)
Fauxghetti Using a spaghetti squash, sautéed cherry tomatoes and basil.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by DFen911 (Fauxghetti [img]/ubb...)
Sounds like me Jean - forget everything!

Well, Tony is stuck in San Diego so is going eat there so no soup today. I'm just going to have a sauteed chicken breast with an orange/avocado salad I found in the Soups book today, and Michael is going to have french toast - if he wants anything at all. I keep noticing his schedule keeps changing and I'm sure he doesn't know if he's coming or going at this point. I think he had spanish twice today, and didn't have basic skills at all. LOL.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by Trixxee (Sounds like me Jean ...)
I can't remember if this is Michael's first year with multiple teachers....
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 8/26/15?? by cjs (I can't remember if ...)
It's his fifth! They get moved around like chess pieces at the beginning. His Spanish and Basic Skills are switched around, and he has a couple of different teachers/classrooms from what he picked up this morning. But a new complete schedule was delivered to him before the end of the day.

OK, day one down! 179 to go.