Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too)
  Re: (...)
I'm planning on making this one tonight Issue56 I think. Of course, I'm gonna have to make some adaptions. Like I've got these chicken sausages with bits of sundried tomato and basil, and they really need to be used. And Canalini beans may not be available so may wind up using Great Northerns. Thinking of Orzo on the side, I'm sooo addicted to that now. Anybody try this one yet?
Cynthia
  Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) by farnfam (I'm planning on maki...)
I haven't received that issue yet---sounds really different with a very unusual combination of ingredients---I'm always anxious to receive the new issues with the culinary delights---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) by farnfam (I'm planning on maki...)
I've been eyeing that dish also - I'll be anxious to hear how you like it. You're thinking you'll need another side dish with it in addition to the beans? Hmmmmmm.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) by cjs (I've been eyeing tha...)
Yup cj, we always like something to dip up the sauce with. I finally decided to fry up the leftover polenta and use that. I know oink, oink LOL
Cynthia
  Re: Re: Sausage and Greens and Beans (and Grapes too) by farnfam (Yup cj, we always li...)
Just finished this, it was quite good too. Very tasty and interesting with the grapes. Spicy and sweet. Try it some time.