CORNISH HENS?
  Re: (...)
I bought a bunch of cornish hens. Have anybody tried any recipies from the issue that has cornish hen on the front page. If you did...please share if you liked it or not.

Thanks in advance.
  Re: CORNISH HENS? by piano226 (I bought a bunch of ...)
Any idea which issue that is?? We don't have cornish hens here but we have really small chickens that should work just as well---about 2 1/2 to 3 pounders----the average!! I'll have to check that one out but please share your results with us!!!

I'm gonna have to let my waistline on my clothes out another notch!! UGH!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by Roxanne 21 (Any idea which issue...)
That was Issue 45 Rox and they were OUTSTANDING!! We did all three versions and Mediterranean Game Hens was our favorite.
That butter under the skin is sensational. And do try the orzo, I'm addicted to it now. Anxious to hear how it goes for you Marina and which one you choose.
Cynthia
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by farnfam (That was Issue 45 Ro...)
YIMIIIIEEEEE..i am so glad...because mediterranean looked like my favorite too..GUESS WHAT"S FOR DINNER THIS WEEKEND?

HA HA
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by piano226 (YIMIIIIEEEEE..i am s...)
You go girl!! Let us know how it goes. How many will you be cooking for?
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by farnfam (You go girl!! Let us...)
Well..i think we will have one couple over for dinner but i am not sure yet,but i will for sure make the cornish hens and orzo...sounds like a great combination.
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by farnfam (That was Issue 45 Ro...)
Cynthia,
One of my favorite ways to prepare orzo is to boil it in chicken broth. When it's cooked, I stir in some sliced black olives, chopped & seeded tomatoes, and about 1/2 c. of feta cheese! Yum!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: CORNISH HENS? by Bizymomma (Cynthia,[br]One of m...)
Oh that sounds great Ang,
I don't know why it took me so long to discover orzo. Now I love it.
Cynthia