Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm finishing the wings and noodle dish we were going to have yesterday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Homework is rolling in pretty good now so easy dinner tonight-half freezer diving, half convenience food.

Store bought mushroom ravioli (really like newly discovered "Rana" brand, and pulled some sauce with a couple of slices of brasciole that was left from a few weeks ago. Romaine salad on the side.
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Trixxee recently made meatloaf and CA saw the picture on FB, so todays dinner, by request, is Meatloaf Muffins, mashed potatoes and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by losblanos1 (Trixxee recently mad...)
Tonight we're having the Mongolian Barbecue from C@H 46. It's definitely an oldie but a goodie. I'm going to try making it with Shiratake noodles for me, and regular noodles for John. I've never had them before, but the absence of calories sure makes them sound appealing!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by karyn (Tonight we're having...)
Karyn, I'm going to go check out the Mongolian BBQ. Thanks for the recommend. Would you please report back on those shiratake noodles? I have been curious about them but have avoided purchasing for some reason.

Dinner tonight is another Cuisine tried and true, Grilled Gyro Kebabs. We will have mixed green salad on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by Mare749 (Karyn, I'm going to ...)
Those noodles sound interesting. I'll have to check them out.

We are having sausage and pepperoni calzones....my first attempt. Ashley will attempt. Maryann assures me that it's just a folded pizza? Fingers crossed! Romaine salad to go with.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Those noodles sound ...)
And now for the picture. It was very easy, and really yummy!

[Image: image_16.jpg]
Daphne
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (And now for the pict...)
Wow, sure looks good, Daphne. So glad it turned out well for you. Just think of all the variations on this you can do!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by Mare749 (Wow, sure looks good...)
About time for a repeat here...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 9/2/15?? by cjs (About time for a rep...)
Yes, Maryann! Now the dilemma of what kind of pizza everyone wants is solved!
Daphne