Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I've got to get a little organized here. Maybe you all will inspire me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Grilled mahi sandwiches with homemade tartar sauce, coleslaw and criss cross fries on on the side.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by Trixxee (Grilled mahi sandwic...)
We have cooler temps today so I invited my dad over for spaghetti and meatballs, all from scratch like my mom used to make.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by Mare749 (We have cooler temps...)
O.K., I have my act together..... grilled steak and couscous stuffed tomatoes and grilled pineapple.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by cjs (O.K., I have my act ...)
It took me awhile to get my act together, today it's Thai chicken curry wraps with grilled grapes.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by losblanos1 (It took me awhile to...)
We had a whirl wind day. Since I stuffed myself with Kim's Spicy Chicken, Shrimp Fried Rice and Beef Egg Roll, I should have skipped dinner altogether. Granted, some of it went to Andrew for his lunch. Along with Mom's large portion uneaten, he had more than what comes on the plate to begin with!! LOL!

Anyway, yesterday I set out some hamburger from the freezer and purchased the ingredients for Graany's Hamburger Pie. I've been craving it recently. I ate an embarrassing amount of that too! After I get rid of leftovers, I need to switch to lighter fare.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 9/10/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We had a whirl wind ...)
Yummmm...Kim's Spicy Chicken....
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."