Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Yesterday started my huge project of painting the house - so, not much cooking coming out of my kitchen for a while. I think grilled sausages in tortillas and maybe some grilled potatoes.

Picked my first potatoes yesterday!!!! But, they need some more time.
[Image: Sept%2012%20bunty_zpsbotyzbwl.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Jean, are you going to have some help with the house? That's a big project!

Not sure what we're having tonight. Ron has been talking about hotdogs on the grill for a couple of days now. That could change by tonight though.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by Mare749 (Jean, are you going ...)
We are going to a birthday party for my 1 year old nephew Jack and his cousin Simon who is also 1 year (they were born 8 days apart) and my brother and sister in law are having it catered on this private beach in Laguna within the community they live in. I can think of worse places and things to do today.

I don't know what is on the menu. Last time they had a party a crepe maker came in and the time before that it was a clam bake. I'm thinking maybe bbq since it's the end of summer?

Emerald<%2Fb>+[b]Bay<%2Fb>+Real+Estate&p=Emerald+Bay+Beach+Laguna+Beach&oid=c1e18b1f95d9f37d698e719c6ec24ee2&fr2=&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&tt=[b]Emerald<%2Fb>+[b]Bay<%2Fb>+Real+Estate&b=0&ni=160&no=16&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=10msf7uv6&sigb=14dtrnaar&sigi=12lgukcgq&sigt=115k4c4m9&sign=115k4c4m9&.crumb=m59Q0k0Mcts&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla]https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v...;hspart=mozilla
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by Trixxee (We are going to a bi...)
What a beautiful beach. Have a great time.

I'm going with easy today, Chinese almond chicken.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by losblanos1 (What a beautiful bea...)
Great beach!!

I'm the messiest painter in the world, so I do the big walls and Roy does all the cut in work!! My job's a heck of a lot easier!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by cjs (Great beach!![br][br...)
Oh, you're talking about painting inside! I thought you meant outside. I don't mind the inside painting, just not a fan of having to do exteriors, which is why I have a brick house.
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by Mare749 (Oh, you're talking a...)
No, I'm painting the outside of the house.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by cjs (No, I'm painting the...)
Ohhh, that's a lot more work.
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by Mare749 (Ohhh, that's a lot m...)
And, I'm feeling every stroke.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 9/13/15?? by cjs (And, I'm feeling eve...)
Jean, I can't wait to see it finished! I want to ask what color, but I've decided I'd rather be surprised with pictures after its done.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.