Favorite Cuisine Publication?
  Re: (...)
For those of you who have bought C @ H books over the years, which is your favorite? I just dragged out my Sandwiches and Salads book. I have made quite a few recipes and there are still so many more to make, even after all these years. Not a dud in the group.

As a matter of fact tomorrow I'm making the southwestern sloppy joes (only with beef - can't do ground turkey).
  Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by Trixxee (For those of you who...)
Since mine are still packed, I can't remember which I have and liked the best. But the Sandwich one you mentioned I do have access to and have made many from it, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by cjs (Since mine are still...)
Trixxee, I have 16 of the books, so it is very hard to narrow it down to one. I have favorite recipes in each one. But, I can narrow it down to my top six, if that would help. In no particular order:

Weeknight Menus (it's an older book)
Weeknight Menus 15 and 30 minute entrees, Volume 2
Cuisine Tonight---Our Favorite Weeknight Menus
Cuisine Tonight--quick and Easy Menus
Cuisine Tonight For Two
Cuisine Tonight Sandwiches and Salads
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by Mare749 (Trixxee, I have 16 o...)
Mine are the same as Maryann's, but I also like the Grilling Books and the Perfect Pasta Book.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by Gourmet_Mom (Mine are the same as...)
Yes, I agree, the grilling books are great. I do like Perfect Pasta but don't seem to use it for some reason.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by Mare749 (Yes, I agree, the gr...)
Well, I don't have any of the publications, but I would guess, from everything that you all have posted over the years, that the one I would use the most, if I had any of them, would be Splendid Soups and Stews.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by labradors (Well, I don't have a...)
That sure is one of my favorites also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by cjs (That sure is one of ...)
That is a good one. I will be browsing that one soon, since fall is supposed to start its appearance next week!

I must say, I have cooked more out of my books than the regular magazine.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Favorite Cuisine Publication? by Gourmet_Mom (That is a good one. ...)
I have too, Daphne.
www.achefsjourney.com