Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15??
  Re: (...)
The 18th already?? Where the heck has this month gone??

What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm doing something with chicken wings, pinto beans and have some bananas that are calling every gnat in the world to my kitchen, so jello is in my future, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by cjs (The 18th already?? W...)
It really is unbelievable how fast time is going.

We are having the southwestern sloppy joes tonight, topped with avocado. I'll make a few crosscut fries if anyone wants them.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Trixxee (It really is unbelie...)
I'm going out to pick up my in-laws this afternoon and bring them over to my house. They like to make stuffed cabbage, so we're going to do several pans for the freezer. I have 18 hr. bread almost ready for the oven.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Mare749 (I'm going out to pic...)
Chicken Tortilla Soup It's cool, cloudy and a bit foggy so I think it'll be perfect
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by DFen911 (Chicken Tortilla Sou...)
Mmmm Tortilla soup.

I'm making the pork tenderloin with apple-bourbon sauce and the mashed cauliflower from the new Weeknight Menus cookbook. For lunch I'm making the Cajun spiced chicken strips from issue #113.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by losblanos1 (Mmmm Tortilla soup.[...)
Well after having a nightmare type week, we finally got to slow down last night. We just did a steak and baked potatoes.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Well after having a ...)
Daphne, what's happening or would you rather not say?
Maryann

Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Mare749 (Daphne, what's happe...)
It's been a lot of things....really too much to get into. One that is easiest to explain has been that all of my appliances seem to be breaking down, not to mention crippled or near crippled vehicles littering out driveway right now. And not a day went by last week that I was on the road to somewhere, often early in the morning. Enough said.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (It's been a lot of t...)
Hope the appliance gods start smiling down on your Daphne. Those kinds of troubles do seem to come in waves.
  Re: Re: Friday's Dinner, 9/18/15?? by Trixxee (Hope the appliance g...)
Hope you have a better week, Daphne.
Maryann