Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Not sure here - kept out pork chops after cutting up and freezing the pork loin. Hmmmmm
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Ron is on vacation this week, so another week of "winging" it. Thinking of going to the West Side Market today, so we'll see what we end up bringing home with us.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by Mare749 (Ron is on vacation t...)
It will depend on if Tony is home in time for dinner (had to go down to San Diego again - but this time it's to ask for a raise).

So, if he makes it it will be the thai chicken wraps from the chicken book, and a scallion pancake for him as well. If he doesn't make it, I'll have a piece of baked salmon and broccoli. I am really trying to lose 20 pounds, 10 of them by Jan. 1. Did really good yesterday - day 1.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by Trixxee (It will depend on if...)
Good luck with that project, Trixxee!!

Guess we'll have leftover frittata - it was very good using the l/0 garlic pasta.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by cjs (Good luck with that ...)
Thanks Jean. I have 2 family members and 2 friends who have all lost 25 pounds in the last 3-4 months. If they can do it, I can at least attempt to do SOMETHING. LOL.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by Trixxee (Thanks Jean. I have...)
Baked Dijon salmon with a pear and avocado salad. I added roasted fingerling potatoes to fill him up
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Baked Dijon salmon w...)
I'm off to look for something. I've been so blah for a few days. I think I'll start with the soups and stews book first. It rainy and cool here.

Good luck Trixxee!

ETA: I decided to look at the new issue first. I picked the Chicken Tenders with Pepperanota Sauce with Parmesan Penne. I just realized I don't have a green. OOOS!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm off to look for ...)
Daphne, that one looks really good to me, too. I'd love to hear what you think of it.

Tonight we had an old C@H recipe from #57...the Chicken Parmesan Roulades with Caesar Salad. I'm happy to say that it's still delicious!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by karyn (Daphne, that one loo...)
Yes Daphne, Please let us know how that turns out, I've got it down for next week. My review for the brie pork tenderloin is in the works and should be up in a day or so.

Tonight it's spaghetti and garlic bread.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 10/27/15?? by losblanos1 (Yes Daphne, Please l...)
I did get my issue and just ran through it quickly so far and that chicken dish caught my eye too, Daphne.