Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have a Dr's apt in Port Townsend today, so we'll probably just make a day of it. Love to go over there.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
It's cold and rainy here. The inmates asked for grilled cheese, so soup and grilled cheese it is.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (It's cold and rainy ...)
It's "chilly" here but we have beautiful blue skies, so good day for shopping. Will probably just get something out later.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by Mare749 (It's "chilly" here b...)
Nothing exciting - a sautéed chicken breast with a side of green beans with a lemon vinagriatte for lunch, leftover ham & bean soup for dinner.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by Trixxee (Nothing exciting - a...)
It's a grilled cheese and soup kind of day here also. Cool and raining.

I'm going to tinker with the brie tenderloin recipe, using chicken breast stuffed with fontina.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by Trixxee (Nothing exciting - a...)
Cold and rainy here, too. We're going for comfort food....a tex-mex pasta and ground beef skillet dinner. It's basically a homemade hamburger helper. I feel terrible saying this given the continued drought out west, but it's only November 9 and I am sooooo over rain!!!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by karyn (Cold and rainy here,...)
Karyn, I am so with you on that! The lake is on the rise again with a potential tropical storm developing off shore? Really? It's NOVEMBER!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 11/9/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (Karyn, I am so with ...)
I read some lies a few months ago about the 'mild' winter we're supposed to have out here....an entire week of rain coming up here. We need it, but.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com