Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Our motely group is getting together, so have no idea.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Doing the brie stuffed tenderloin-------WATCH THIS SPACE
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Doing the brie stuff...)
Tortilla crusted tilapia, Spanish rice and broccoli. I'll pass on the rice and I'm also making my tilapia just sautéed with lemon.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by Trixxee (Tortilla crusted til...)
That sounds good, Trixxee.

Ron is on vacation again this week, so we will be out and about a lot. Today it's raining, so we're going to the Cleveland Museum of Art to see a special collection. We will probably eat in one of the restaurants while we are there. (They have three)

http://www.clevelandart.org/events/exhib...et-matisse
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by Mare749 (That sounds good, Tr...)
Making a batch of beef stew for the freeze dryer and then on the flip side dinner tonight will be oxtail soup and 18 hour garlic bread
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by DFen911 (Making a batch of be...)
Maybe we'll just have Truffle popcorn!!!!

Port Townsend has two new shops since we were last walking around the town - Lively Olive Tasting Bar and The Spice & Tea Exchange - wonderful, wonderful places. I could spend my kid’s inheritance in each one.

Picked up Black and White truffle oils and 2 sugars – Salted Caramel, Chocolate Sea salt and Black truffle sea salt. You can smell and/or taste to your heart’s content at each store.

I haven't made truffle popcorn since my catering days!! and, of course truffle pizza is in the offing, too.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by cjs (Maybe we'll just hav...)
Port Townsend is a really cool town.

I playing hooky from work today. Lunch is a beer brat, thanks SS Bill. Dinner will probably be Chinese almond chicken.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by losblanos1 (Port Townsend is a r...)
Lunch is a beer brat, thanks SS Bill. ALREADY???????????????
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by cjs (Lunch is a beer brat...)
Lol! Jean, the brats are from last year.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 11/10/15?? by losblanos1 (Lol! Jean, the brats...)
Oh Maryann! I am so jealous! Monet is my favorite!!!!!!

We've been having some pretty heavy meals lately, so Ashley suggested Chicken Caesar Salad. I use the dressing from the roulade recipe we all loved. Every thing's done except for grilling off the garlic bread and chicken that I've got marinating.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.