Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have a container of Ropa Vieaja thawing out - probably mix with some pasta this time.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Eggs benedict and side salad.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Eggs benedict and si...)
We have leftover barbacoa - I think I will make mine into a tostada/salad like I did last night and Tony wants his as soft tacos.

Michael wants French toast and bacon. Picky, picky.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by Trixxee (We have leftover bar...)
Oh Crap! Now I want to make a 'taco' salad out of the ropa vieaja......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by Trixxee (We have leftover bar...)
We were supposed to have creamy pesto pasta with the chicken left over from Tuesday, but we are on the road. Unless Ashley motivates, we will likely have take out of some kind.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We were supposed to ...)
I'm sure that would be great Jean! I thought I had some creamy cilantro dressing but it turned out it was blue cheese. That worked out just great to toss the romaine lettuce with.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by Trixxee (I'm sure that would ...)
Banana bread pancakes w/ banana Foster sauce tonight.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by losblanos1 (Banana bread pancake...)
Yup! Had and thoroughly enjoyed a Taco Salad today!! Thanks for bringing it up, Trixxee.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/12/15?? by cjs (Yup! Had and thoroug...)
Skillet chicken, broccoli, asiago, and pasta here. A one dish meal that is perfect for dinner after a long day at work. It's John's favorite and is delicious and pretty easy to prep, but not particularly diet-friendly....sigh....