Paris is burning. Pray for Paris.
  Re: (...)
There have been six attacks and five suicide bombers . Indiscriminate killings. 158 dead, hundreds wounded. Let's pray for France, they played for us on 9/11.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by Old Bay (There have been six ...)
Been doing so since, what about 2 p.m. here yesterday and absolutely glued to the t.v. all night. What carnage!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by cjs (Been doing so since,...)
This is just so sad. How do people get this crazy to inflict such horror on innocent people?

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by BarbaraS (This is just so sad....)
Welcome to the new Islam extremist world. This is not the end of this chaos.

Praying for Paris, and frankly, all of us.
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by Trixxee (Welcome to the new I...)
There is a simple solution but it's not politically correct and I know this would be deleted----rightfully so (the deletion that is). I sure wish the world would wake up and become educated as to what is happening. Sad, very sad. Trixxee---you are sooooo right.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by Roxanne 21 (There is a simple so...)
Roxanne - this world, the US included, has become a bunch of feel good/scaredy cat wimps who have blinders on. And this is what we all get as a result.
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by Trixxee (Roxanne - this world...)
We have been praying since it started. I almost lost it when they reported the terrorists were shooting the victims in the concert hall one by one. What a horrific night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Paris is burning. Pray for Paris. by Gourmet_Mom (We have been praying...)
Wish I could think of something to add here, but you have all said many of the things that have gone through my head. So very sad, and yes, we should all pray for France and for world peace.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."