Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here - great dinner last night with the slow cooker Moo Shu Pork.

Karen, we liked the dish, especially after adding the garnishings of Sweet Thai Chili sauce and green onions. Between the flavor (altho I might add a little zing to the 'sauce') and the ease of the dish, I will make it again.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm in an Asian-y type mood myself so I'm going to try Potsticker Soup, with carrots, bok choy, scallions, water chestnuts. I might throw a few shrimp in it to try to mimic wor-wonton soup.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by Trixxee (I'm in an Asian-y ty...)
DUH! Just realized what the Moo Shu needed - CILANTRO!! Standing here doing (last night's ) dishes and it hit me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by cjs (DUH! Just realized w...)
I am pulling a Blane. Freezer diving resulted in meatballs (not quite as ancient as Blane's ) and we will have grinders. Nice for a simple meal.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by Roxanne 21 (I am pulling a Blane...)
Chicken and Rice
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by DFen911 (Chicken and Rice [im...)
We have some l/o sirloin tip roast that Ron cooked to perfection on the grill last night, dark crust on the outside and bright pink all the way through. Perfection. So, that will be sliced thin and put on crusty rolls for french dip sandwiches and a few fries on the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by Mare749 (We have some l/o sir...)
We are having London Broil, baked potatoes, and salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We are having London...)
Roxanne, the meatballs tasted fine, but I couldn't get it out of my head that they were so old. I got nauseous and threw them out.

Powers back on, so I'm making the chicken parmesan that I was going to make last night.

Today is our 15th wedding anniversary and in typical fashion, we both forgot.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by losblanos1 (Roxanne, the meatbal...)
Happy Anniversary, Blane! THe first time we both forgot our anniversary was our third...it's happened more than once since then! Haha!!

Freezer diving tonight here, too. We had a slow cooker beef stew. The recipe claims to be stroganoff, but it just isn't. It is, however, a great stew!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 11/18/15?? by karyn (Happy Anniversary, B...)
Happy anniversary, Blane!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?