Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having Salmon burgers made with patties from that wonderful Pastrami Salmon. And a salad with more of Robert Irvine's Sesame dressing which was pretty good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That sounds so good, Jean.

We're having spaghetti with meatballs and Italian sausage, and oven roasted veggies on the side. (Eggplant, zuke, onion, red pepper, garlic, olive oil and Tony C's. 400° for 20 min.) Invited my dad for his favorite meal.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by Mare749 (That sounds so good,...)
Pork tenderloin with caramelized onions and apples----creamed corn as a side (leftover corn on the cob that I wanted to use) Not very creative but it will work for my groom
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Pork tenderloin with...)
We're having Beef Stoganoff with peas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We're having Beef St...)
hmm, another day of good sounding meals - where oh where shall we invade??

I have a hand-written note for making Cilantro-Lime Mayo that I want to use on the sandwiches. Can't remember where the heck I got the idea from..................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by cjs (hmm, another day of ...)
Grilled bunless cheeseburgers and a baby greens salad. Might make a few tots on the side.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by Trixxee (Grilled bunless chee...)
Everything does sound good.

Dinner is steaks w/ balsamic & bleu cheese, nuked spuds and asparagus.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 11/19/15?? by losblanos1 (Everything does soun...)
Well, I'm sure glad I didn't add the salad, these sandwiches were so filling. To me the Cilantro-Lime Mayo was a much better addition to the sandwich than an aioli or tartar would have been.

And we had a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Gewurztraminer and with its slight effervescence a wonderful match for the salmon patties.
www.achefsjourney.com