Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Turkey Noodle soup here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
No cooking for me. Ron left last night for deer hunting in Pa. and won't be home until tonight. So, I have two basketball games to go to, then probably just some kind of take-out to bring home.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Mare749 (No cooking for me. R...)
Tony has to go down to San Diego (and is spending the night for safety sake) for his annual company party that is just wild from what I hear. It's being held at Petco Park (home of the San Diego Padres) on some roof top. Technology companies always have to do something weird.

The two of us left behind might just have milkshakes! Or pasta with an artichoke/leek/lemon sauce I purchased.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Trixxee (Tony has to go down ...)
I'm trying to decide, but all of a sudden burgers come to mind....maybe tomorrow? Off to find inspiration.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm trying to decide...)
Stuffed lobster tails (Issue 42) with a green bean salad for a side....sigh!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Stuffed lobster tail...)
I remembered Maryann talking about the roasted veggies the other day, so I decided to do a play on ratatouille with some chicken thighs nestled in among the veggies.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I remembered Maryann...)
Long ride today, but it was incredible. We did Tail of the Dragon and the FOothills Parkway in Tennessee and NC. It was absolutely gorgeous! However, it was a looong ride, so dinner tonight was quesadillas and wine for me, beer for John.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I remembered Maryann...)
Wow! From milkshakes to lobster tail and everything in between, another day where everything sounds so good.

Tonight it's pan fried beef filets with balsamic vinegar reduction, bleu cheese, potato confit and steamed asparagus.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by losblanos1 (Wow! From milkshakes...)
It wasn't anything special, but it turned out so pretty and tasty, I had to take a picture.

[Image: 68b3a9db34499cc4dc39971107604ed9.jpg]
Daphne
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/12/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (It wasn't anything s...)
Makes a person want to just dive in, Daphne!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com