Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today???

I'm doing a Roy favorite - Kraut and ribs in the slow cooker. I may even do the spatzle version Theresa has been talking about for years.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are going to have the leftover pot roast I made for French dips yesterday but have it more as regular pot roast. Will turn the au jus into a thicker & creamy gravy and serve over noodles. Probably some steamed carrots on the side.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by Trixxee (We are going to have...)
The weather is still warm and gorgeous, so we're grilling tonight. I'm making chicken kebabs with avocado cream sauce and grilled veggies
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by karyn (The weather is still...)
Jean's turkey noodle soup was so good that we're going to have it again tonight. Ron will probably want something with it so thinking of roasting some chicken thighs.

Today is cookie making day. I only have to make three kinds of cookies this year. H & H always get together to bake and they made 4 different recipes so we can all share. Much easier this way.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by Mare749 (Jean's turkey noodle...)
I made a boatload of cookies today too.

Jean, have you shared the turkey soup recipe yet?
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by Trixxee (I made a boatload of...)
Yes, it's included in Sunday's dinner thread 12/13/15.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by cjs (Yes, it's included i...)
I'm doing a Cashew Chicken recipe from Pioneer Woman that I saw her make yesterday. It sounds really good and fast. I'm doing a veggie stir fry to go with it instead of rice.

Everybody thought dinner was a keeper, so I thought I'd share. I did sub red peppers for green.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-d...icken.html

I sub cabbage for bok choy when I can't get it. Although, I'd eat shoe leather with this sauce on it. Any veggie mix with or without a protein would make this a meal. Just double the sauce.

http://thaifood.about.com/od/thairecipes...okchoy.htm

(I keep forgetting that the system kicks me out and logs me off if I try to use the URL feature. Weird!)

Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing a Cashew C...)
Strawberry cheesecake pancakes with sausage tonight.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by losblanos1 (Strawberry cheesecak...)
Thanks Daphne for posting these links - sound good.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 12/15/15?? by cjs (Thanks Daphne for po...)
They do sound good! Thanks, Daphne.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."