Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have a can of Spam to play with..................
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
From issue #115 I'm making the potato and cheese soup with chorizo and poblano.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by losblanos1 (From issue #115 I'm ...)
Let us know about that one Blane.

We smoked some baby back ribs a few weeks ago when we did the smoked prime rib so I pulled those from the freezer. Creamed corn on the side and I think I will pick up some "cranberry and peanut" coleslaw from our favorite bbq. All those flavors in the slaw work really great.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by Trixxee (Let us know about th...)
I'm going to bake some cod with buttered crumbs, rice pilaf, and steamed broccoli.

Have to finish baking cookies today, too.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by Mare749 (I'm going to bake so...)
I'm in the mood for comfort food, so we're having country fried steak with mashed potatoes and peas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm in the mood for ...)
When I got home last night I realized that I didn't have any chipotle chiles, so we're having the chicken kebabs tonight.

Last night, I did some freezer diving and found Korean beef, so we had Korean tacos.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by karyn (When I got home last...)
Just got home...gonna pass out and wait for Thursday's thread.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by DFen911 (Just got home...gonn...)
Lasagna Soup!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/16/15?? by labradors (Lasagna Soup!...)
Pulled a Karyn realized I was one ingredient short and didn't want to sub. And, laptop went out, so had to run around wit it.

did anyone know there is a 'blow hole' (for lack of a better term) on the bottom of laptops which needs to be cleaned out periodically?? Mine was plugged and shut everything down.

So, we had soup.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com