IT'S SNOWING!!
  Re: (...)
If anything will get me in the mood for Christmas, it's this beautiful snow.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by cjs (If anything will get...)
I hope you have a beautiful White Christmas! We're looking at record highs and rain....73 degrees (and rainy) on Christmas Day. I can't believe it!!!
  Re: Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by karyn (I hope you have a be...)
Same here, Karyn! But the percentage of rain is low that day.

Awwwww, Jean, I'm glad you got snow! No more Bah Humbug!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by cjs (If anything will get...)
No snow here. I just listened to Tony Bennett singing Snowfall. Lovely, but the best we can do in Texas. Merry Christmas to all my CAH friends , we love you all.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by Old Bay (No snow here. I ju...)
Back at you, Mr. Bill, Jane and the whole famn damily! And, of course to all our C@H family.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by cjs (Back at you, Mr. Bil...)
Merry Christmas, Bill and Jane. So, what are you cooking at your house for the holidays?

No snow here. Unusually warm temps, rain and gloomy. Suppose to be 60 and sunny on Christmas day. We have four disappointed kiddies here who are all wishing for snow.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: IT'S SNOWING!! by Mare749 (Merry Christmas, Bil...)
Merry Christmas Bill and Jane!

I watched White Christmas this past weekend. That's the closest I'm going to get to snow, I'm afraid. Rainy and gloomy today and 81 and mostly sunny Christmas Eve and 82 and 30% chance of rain on Christmas Day.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.