Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all today??

(I can't say..............)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Why not??? Now I'm going to wonder all day what you are not telling us. Must be something really special!

Busy day today. Alyssa is coming over to help me deliver cookie trays. So, we're going to have some lasagna tonight that I made and froze a few weeks ago. Roasted veggies to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by Mare749 (Why not??? [img]/ubb...)
from the Secret Santa thread -
"Rec'd a humungous box today marked "perishable" - darn it, so had to open. Good Lord Almighty, does my Secret Santa know me. I'm mum now.............. "

this is why!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by cjs (from the Secret Sant...)
I'm so excited to hear what everyone got! I am still amazed at my secret santa's gifts from last year.

Tonight it's the tamales! We normally serve a side of red enchilada type sauce with any tamales but since these will have a bbq flavor because of the smoked meat, we're going to do a fusion enchilada/bbq sauce.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by Trixxee (I'm so excited to he...)
I'm anxious, too, Trixxee!

Jean, you're a tease! LOL!

I haven't decided yet. We have to finish cleaning and make the cheesecake, dressing, and steak sauce. So it will have to be easy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm anxious, too, Tr...)
Are you feeling better, Daphne? Or has your cold not hit its crescendo yet?
(Sp?)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by cjs (Are you feeling bett...)
It's a ittle better with meds. Lots of hand washing. I would feel terrible if I passed this mess off to my guests.
Daphne
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (It's a ittle better ...)
NOT FAIR, Jean---can't wait to see your goodies in action!! What fun!!!!

Fried chicken tonight with a brussel sprout salad---how eclectic is that?
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by Roxanne 21 (NOT FAIR, Jean---can...)
That's funny Roxanne...tonight, we're having Korean fried chicken tacos and tomorrow brussels sprouts salad.

I can't waitd to hear and see the secret Santa gifts! A darling gingerbread man that I got last year is presiding over my kitchen right now!
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner - 12/23/15?? by karyn (That's funny Roxanne...)
I have his twin in my kitchen on the bar!
Daphne