Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15??
  Re: (...)
I bet lots of leftovers in our futures - what's on your menu??

I have dibs & dabs of the potato gratins, Brussels sprouts & ham left, so will heat that up for a later snack.
[Image: Dec%2024%20Tatoes%20ham%20B.sprouts%20pl...jphmlp.jpg]

For dinner, I'm thinking of making hash out of the leftover beef patties and sweet potatoes.

[Image: Dec%2025%20Christmas%20dinner%20plated_zpssmu5ybrr.jpg]

P.S. Tried a new bubbly this weekend that was very good - medium priced - Michelle Brut, Columbia Valley (WA). ~$12.00
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by cjs (I bet lots of leftov...)
Thanks for the wine tip, Jean. Love bubbly.

I think we will do some turkey club sandwiches with the applewood smoked turkey that Ron grilled yesterday. Heather gave me a bowl of a delicious broccoli salad that she made. We'll have that with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by Mare749 (Thanks for the wine ...)
I'm doing some Fried Chicken.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by BarbaraS (I'm doing some Fried...)
Christmas continues for us, with a potluck dinner at middle daughter's house. We're bringing Norwegian meatballs with buttermilk mashed potatoes.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by losblanos1 (Christmas continues ...)
Beef Wellington with a roasted broccoli side---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by Roxanne 21 (Beef Wellington with...)
ohhh, beef wellington - haven't done that for years!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by cjs (ohhh, beef wellingto...)
We will probably make subs with the leftover meats and cheeses from Cristmas Eve.

I didn't list off the cheeses on the platter, since most were obvious. But I thought I would mention, the triple cream Brie. Oh so good!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by Gourmet_Mom (We will probably mak...)
oh, that is decadent, Daphne!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by cjs (oh, that is decadent...)
A variety of leftovers - grilled Italian sausage, veal cannelloni, cheese cannelloni, roasted chicken, and green bean casserole.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 12/26/15?? by Trixxee (A variety of leftove...)
Smashed Sweet & Vinegar Sweet Potatoes + Roasted B. Sprouts & Bacon + crumbled beef patties = darn good Hash!! Since it was a late morning brunch, wine was called for and Quail Oak Chardonnay from Ripon/Livermore, CA was wonderful! (Plus of course, had to have truffle butter topped toast - this stuff is going toooooo fast!)

[Image: Dec%2026%20l.o.%20hash_zpsrumgwuhq.jpg]

[Image: Dec%2026%20hash%20plated_zpsgdbojpw1.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com