Moderator??
  Re: (...)
Does anyone know who the moderator for C@H is? I've never seen a post or suggestion by one. There must be someone who oversees the forum, no?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Moderator?? by cjs (Does anyone know who...)
I know how to find one, if they exist, but it risks expulsion from the forum.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Moderator?? by Old Bay (I know how to find o...)
All I can find is general discussion. Are there other forums? What am I doing wrong? What I have on the line above is My Home, (thats ok) Main Index, Active Topics all go to the same place. Just the one general discussion.
LOL...Billy, that is hilarious!
Loving every moment of my life!!
Yeah, I figured I should not go looking for them either....

Vannin, as far as I can tell, there is only one forum. I think c@h is in it's infancy so far - I hope we can all make it take off and be the shining star of culinary forums, wouldn't that be fun??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Moderator?? by cjs (Yeah, I figured I sh...)
I agree! How awesome would that be???!!!!
The pioneers of the "Online Dinner Party!!!"
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Moderator?? by cjs (Yeah, I figured I sh...)
Yes Jean it would be a fine thing. Did you my email, Both U2?
  Re: Re: Moderator?? by vannin (Yes Jean it would be...)
"Did you my email, Both U2?" - ???? You're over my head again Ellen...

(Vannin quite often leaves me behind in her conversations
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Moderator?? by cjs ("Did you my email, B...)
Well Jean m'love, I emailed you and Billy, I prolly did something really dumb, I hate computers. They are so literal.
  Re: Moderator?? by cjs (Does anyone know who...)
Quote:

As with the past forum, the Cuisine staff will pop in from time to time, but this is your cooking forum. If you do have questions for us, email us directly at cuisine@cuisinemag.com . If you have any great ideas for ongoing topics, please let us know. We can create discussion areas in the forum to chat specifically about your idea.

A general name exists for the entire Cuisine staff. They have made 12 posts in two threads. They can be found under the username Cuisine