Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies
  Re: (...)
Experimenting today. We so loved the spicy brine on the jar of these B&B pickles, I just couldn’t discard it. Today I added a few cuts of red & green bell peppers and onion to see how delicious this will be in a week. I’m thinking a Cubano-esq sandwich is in our future. (Another reason to thank Blane & CA)

[Image: Jan%2023%20B.B.%20Pickled%20veggies_zpsab100da0.jpg]

[Image: Jan%2023%20B.B.%20pickled%20veggies%202_zpsi0o9hp91.jpg]

[Image: 13931227870_0e02f601ff_o_zpsmfnjwdw0.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies by cjs (Experimenting today....)
That sounds amazing! I love Cuban Sandwiches!!
  Re: Re: Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies by karyn (That sounds amazing!...)
So, now I don't know where the heck the pickles came from - so, either from Tracie Lee or my son......

If you can find this brand they are really good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies by cjs (So, now I don't know...)
William loves a good Bread and Butter Pickle. I'll have to look for that brand.

Okay, not available from Amazon, but available straight from the producer. But I'm not sure shipping a $9 bottle of pickles from Sacramento is cost worthy. They are not available in any store in my area, according to the company website. Bummer.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies by Gourmet_Mom (William loves a good...)
Do the label ingredients give an indication as to what makes it special?
  Re: Re: Bread & Butter Pickles Veggies by Cubangirl (Do the label ingredi...)
Thanks Daphne!! Then they are from my son!

Alina, other than Hefeweizen (which is 'white beer') just the normal B&B ingredients. None of the spices are called out. Nor is the sour source - a different vinegary flavor.
www.achefsjourney.com