Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here - a little of the Burrata pasta, so think I'll morph it into a frittata and add the little tiny bit of Duck confit I saved to it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I browned up a rump roast this morning and put it in the crockpot. Later, will slice it down and put in gravy for hot sandwiches. We have another basketball game tonight, so need a quick dinner.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I finally get to make my light version of the Zuppa Tuscana. I got up early to get a double batch going before I head to Southport. It smells so good in here!

There are several reasons I'm going to Southport, but the most important is to meet Mom for lunch. This will be the last time I get to see her before she flies off to Guatemala again. Yes, she's 83 and still going on mission trips! WOW!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by Mare749 (I browned up a rump ...)
Roasted leg of lamb with spring veggies---l/o from yesterday-------------nice and EASY!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by Roxanne 21 (Roasted leg of lamb ...)
Freezer diving today, leftover Ropa Vieja with mashed jalapeno sweet potatoes.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by losblanos1 (Freezer diving today...)
Finally linguine with clams. Just need to pick up some fresh italian parsley.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by Trixxee (Finally linguine wit...)
I'm off to Blane's - that's one of my faves.

Have fun Daphne! Some of us never lose our wanderlust.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by cjs (I'm off to Blane's -...)
Finally decided on chicken marsala.. mashed potatoes or linguine???... salad, or broccoli... At least I have the main figured out!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by foodfiend (Finally decided on c...)
Daphne, your mom sounds awesome!

We're having Sweet and Sour Pork Sliders with roasted asparagus (it was on sale...what can I say!).

We spent some of the weekend in Asheville and had a wonderful time. It really reminds me of Berkeley back in the day!
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/15/16?? by karyn (Daphne, your mom sou...)
My Italian sub was awesome! And I got to thank the owner for selling me the bread a few weeks ago. He said he orders it out of New Jersey.....forget the name of the company. He says it's pricey, but he thinks it's worth it. I heartily agree!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.