Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Tonight instead of bar hopping, we're having a movie night to see the Tom Hanks spy movie. I'm taking a batch of Game Day sandwiches - haven't made them forever.

Noonish, I'm making the Pumpkin Poblano Corn pudding from my pumpkin list - not sure what we'll have with it.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Half freezer diving. Last time Tony made meatloaf he froze a few slices. I think I'll make some roasted root vegetables. A small baby greens salad to start with.
Gotta love those sandwiches! Enjoy your movie night! Sounds like fun!

We are having the Hawaiian Style Braised Country Ribs with Stir Fried Cabbage. I will wait and see how the pork turns out before I decide if I add rice.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Gotta love those san...)
Hmmm, I'm thinking of pork and I have a few cuts in the freezer (but no country style ribs)... and I want to use a butternut squash... maybe a stew with both of those ingredients and spinach...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Gotta love those san...)
That's a pretty good movie.

We're having tarragon cream chicken with asparagus.
I'm going to convince Berta to make those Game Day Sammies for one of the Ladies Bunko days. She loves to make my Custard Rich Rolls so they would be perfect!

Tomorrow is our Run for the Border - Oregon for the month's supply of booze, Tri Cities for Costco, Cash & Carry and a bead/craft store. So tonight is easy dinner. Bob's going to grill some cheeseburgers and we picked up some Alexia french fries with rosemary and black pepper, tomato and red onion. We got him ciabatta for his buns and I have a Glutino English muffin. First grilled burgers of the year!

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16?? by Harborwitch (I'm going to convinc...)
I am so ready for the grill!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 2/16/16?? by cjs (I am so ready for th...)
Oh so were we! I cannot believe how awesome they tasted - med. rare perfection (Bob did good!) The Alexia fries were good too. I made a spicy dill pickle aioli for dipping and there was nary a drop left.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!