O.T. Whooee!! Good news
  Re: (...)
Wow, I finally put an ad on our County buy, trade, and ???? whatever yesterday selling this darn stove and it sold this a.m. for $100.00 less than we paid for it 9 months ago!

GONE!!!
[Image: stove%202_zpsnw6a5qre.jpg]
NOw, have to hurry and find another one....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: O.T. Whooee!! Good news by cjs (Wow, I finally put a...)
Congratulations, Jean! What are you replacing it with?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by Gourmet_Mom (Congratulations, Jea...)
Not sure yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by cjs (Not sure yet....)
Wow, that was fast! Way to go.
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by losblanos1 (Wow, that was fast! ...)
Jean, we will be replacing our cooktop and oven combo unit soon. I think I've decided on what I want, but I'm curious. You obviously didn't like the range you sold, since you didn't keep it very long. So I'd like to know what you know you don't want this time.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, we will be rep...)
darn, just wrote the whole thing up and lost it!!! I'll rewrite it in the morning.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by cjs (Damn, just wrote the...)
Can't wait to hear all about this!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by Mare749 (Can't wait to hear a...)
I thought I was cutting a fat hog by downsizing on the oven sizes in a double oven gas stove, the smaller oven also had the broiler in it which made it even less high. So the majority of use was in the larger one which I almost had to stand on my head to get things out, The width (of lower) didn’t allow me to use a half-sheet pan lengthwise because the fan made the depth unusable and putting the pan in sideways allowed food to be directly over the flame which didn’t work either.

So, I’m going back to a single oven unit and add either a warming drawer, which I’m really missing or fit another oven unit in when we redo the kitchen. So, that’s my tale of woe.

And, what is it with the addition of those flimsy bottom drawers being added to stoves again??? I remember them from the 60s!!

This will probably blow everyone's mind - I'm thinking seriously of going with .......wait for it....... WHITE! This is an old farmhouse, the fridge is white and runs so well no reason to replace and microwave is white. Right now the SST sticks out like a sore thumb.

Even I can't believe I'm saying this.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by cjs (I thought I was cutt...)
It doesn't surprise me and it makes sense. Although I always thought that some day you might buy one of these:
http://www.woodlanddirect.com/Brands/Hea...aQodJmwHAg

or even one of these

http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadis...G44DF.html
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Whooee!! Good news by Mare749 (It doesn't surprise ...)
. I'll take the Aga in Cranberry, please!
www.achefsjourney.com