Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Leftovers here as you can see from the Mystery Dinner platter!

Also, we had a little sandwich made from the coffee-cinnamon pork on some of the dark rye bread topped with Comte cheese for a snack last night that was wonderful!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Today it's either pizza or Stromboli.
  Re: Re: Mnday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by losblanos1 (Today it's either pi...)
Grilled teriyaki thighs, stealing Blane's pineapple rice, and stealing Jean's japanese salad dressing for a salad of romaine, cucumber, radish and shredded carrots.
  Re: Re: Mnday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by Trixxee (Grilled teriyaki thi...)
a fusion dinner
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by cjs (a fusion dinner [img...)
We are having Deva's chili! I made it last night so the flavor will really go thru. Took a small loaf of bread out of the freezer to warm up with it made from an idea that Jean gave me. It's basically a white bread recipe, but added 1/2 c. of corn flour to the mix AND some vital wheat gluten to help it along. Then, made into three small loaves. Great flavor!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by Mare749 (We are having Deva's...)
I'm going to Maryann's!! Haven't made Deva's chili for so long!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by cjs (I'm going to Maryann...)
I've got some hamburger in the freezer, so I'm making Cooking Light's Beef Stroganoff. I only need mushrooms and noodles. I usually serve with peas, but I already have cabbage, so I'll sauté that off for our side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 2/29/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I have it easy tonight. Berta (our restaurant manager) & Mike made Jambalaya today and gifted us enough for dinner. I think I'll serve it with some corn and I have a wonderful GF baguette in the freezer that we can toast up.

(They make wonderful Jambalaya!)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!