Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Steak and baked Sweet Potatoes here. Roy didn't get enough of that Japanese salad dressing from a week or so ago, so probably a green salad also.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I copied a recipe from fb for a stuffed chicken breast. The filling is spinach and pepperjack cheese, and a cajun coating. Will probably make a nice cool salad for the side.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by Mare749 (I copied a recipe fr...)
After last night, we ought to skip dinner all together!

We are having grilled burgers with a little potato salad.

Found ground beef on sale for $1.99! Unheard of around here lately, so we got two large packs.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (After last night, we...)
Chocolate or salted butterscotch milkshakes for lunch. Tony is making lasagna for dinner.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by Trixxee (Chocolate or salted ...)
Check this out...Samoa cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream, toasted coconut and salted caramel drizzle. Made these with Abby on Friday.

[Image: 033_zpsu5nl9fnf.jpg]
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by Mare749 (Check this out...Sam...)
Geez, these could easily be my dinner and I'd be one happy camper!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by cjs (Geez, these could ea...)
We actually made 24. That was just Abby's portion to take home. I split the rest with Heather because I didn't want them hanging around too long. They were really good.
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by Mare749 (We actually made 24....)
Maryann, those cupcakes look delicious!

We're back from Whistler/Blackcomb. We had a wonderful time skiing and then had a bonus night in Vancouver. I love that city!

For the first part of this week, it's freezer diving. Tonight's dinner is Mediterranean Chicken Calzones and green beans. I did make a fresh tzatziki, just 'cuz I love that stuff!
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by karyn (Maryann, those cupca...)
You were in Vancouver, B.C.????? Karyn - let us know when you're going to be there and we can at least meet you for a drink!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinnner, 3/6/16?? by cjs (You were in Vancouve...)
I posted our wonderful dinner on the Sous vide thread.....
www.achefsjourney.com