Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot
  Re: (...)
I made my first baked cheesecake ever today. It is a Meyer Lemon Cheesecake cooked in the Instant Pot. I used TJ's Meyer Lemon Cookie Thins for the crust and Meyer lemon zest and juice in the filling. It only took 20 minutes. Hardest part was waiting the 4 hours for it to finish setting in the fridge. I am so happy with it. Will try with lower fat cream cheese next time. [Image: Meyer%20Lemon%20Cheesecake%20IP_zpsi4djuv1o.jpg]
  Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Cubangirl (I made my first bake...)
You had me at Lemon - looks delicious.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by cjs (You had me at Lemon ...)
Same here! Love anything lemon. That looks delicious.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Mare749 (Same here! Love any...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I'm so fascinated with that pot! Looks delicious!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Gourmet_Mom (I'm so fascinated wi...)
I have a beautiful 8" push pan that fits with minimal clearance. I ordered some silicone straps to use as a sling. If they work to take the pan out, I am going to try lasagne next.

I have 2 Costco Corned Beef Rounds. I am going to do one sous vide and one in the Instant Pot (90 minutes for the meat plus 3 for the veggies (potatoes, carrots and cabbage). It will be interesting to see which we like better.
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Cubangirl (I have a beautiful 8...)
I picked up two also and, I' going to sous vide one.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by cjs (I picked up two also...)
I am completely lost! What's an instant pot?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Mare749 (I am completely lost...)
Here you go, Maryann. Alina got one for Christmas. I have it on the top of my wish list.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/ref=...M6Y87&psc=1
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Meyer Lemon Cheesecake in the Instant Pot by Mare749 (I am completely lost...)
Quote:

I am completely lost! What's an instant pot?

I thought it was something the voters approved in Denver.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?