Peanut butter
  Re: (...)
I have been trying Sainsburys's basics peanut butter for the first time as suggested by another poster, and I am quite surprised to find I actually like it. I notice that is does have added sugar though. Can anyone suggest a brand with lowest carb/sugar content, and maybe no added salt?
  Re: Peanut butter by ngotham93nd (I have been trying S...)
Welcome to the forum - afraid it wasn't me with this brand of peanut butter.

Anyone else???
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Peanut butter by cjs (Welcome to the forum...)
I've seen a new product, for mr, recently that I found intriguing. It was powdered peanut butter....just add water. I'd taste it but don't know if I'd buy it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Peanut butter by Gourmet_Mom (I've seen a new prod...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Daphne, that powdered peanut butter is really popular with some of my friends who are constantly dieting. It actually tastes pretty good reconstituted, and I know that the ingredients list is stunningly short in the brand they prefer, PB2, just peanuts and a bit of sugar, but I'm still a bit uncomfortable with such a processed food.
  Re: Re: Peanut butter by karyn (Daphne, that powdere...)
Try Trader Joe's nut butters. They just have peanuts and salt, the almond butters have just almonds or almonds and salt. Of course if you have a Vitamix it is really easy to make your own.