New C@H Publications
  Re: (...)
Susan brought up one of the new publications, Celebrate the Seasons wondering if any of us are subscribing.

Haven't seen much 'action' on threads rating any of the recipes. Is anyone taking this one or another that we need to be aware of and/or stay away from????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: New C@H Publications by cjs (Susan brought up one...)
Blane, aren't you getting a new one?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New C@H Publications by Gourmet_Mom (Blane, aren't you ge...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Daphne, I received the free issue, but none of the recipes were new, so I didn't subscribe. I can't remember if it was Barbara or Maryann that contacted Cuisine at Home and asked if there were new recipes in the Celebrate the Seasons cook book, they said that they are not new.
  Re: Re: New C@H Publications by losblanos1 (Daphne, I received t...)
I think I remember this now. Thanks Blane.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New C@H Publications by cjs (I think I remember t...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
It does seem to be a slap in the face, Susan. But I have several of the Grilling books and have made numerous recipes from each. Some of my favorites!

This thread got me thinking about the special publications. I used to look for them regularly in different places, but I don't frequent them that often now. So, I decided to check it out. There are several interesting ones like the Mediterrainian Issue that I'd like to get a look at. I just wish they would at least let you look at the index to compare the dishes against the other issues I own.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: New C@H Publications by Gourmet_Mom (It does seem to be a...)
By the way, Cuisine is coming out with two new cook books, Fast & Fresh and another Cuisine for Two. All new recipes.