Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Who doesn't have leftovers????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Yes, we do, even after sending care packages home with everyone. Love leftovers.

I'm going to make grilled ham and cheese on thick slices of Easter bread. Yummy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by Mare749 (Yes, we do, even aft...)
White Bean Chicken Chile here. I might make some cornbread but lord knows I should avoid it.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by Trixxee (White Bean Chicken C...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
No leftovers here either. Three cheese & pepperoni stromboli tonight. Maybe with pommes frites.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by losblanos1 (No leftovers here ei...)
Since I didn't cook, no leftovers here either. Tonight is finally the sesame Chicken Lo Mien.

I had to drive Mom to a property she owns in Jacksonville today, so I'm late doing my prep. But it was interesting to go back. It has changed so much since we lived there. I dread we didn't take time to go by our old house, but I think I hurt my back Saturday, so my back pain level was almost unbearable by the time we got back as it was.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Since I didn't cook,...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
What'samattawityouall! No leftovers....makes me feel a little better ( a little) that it was the two of us. Rather have family!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by cjs (What'samattawityoual...)
Our leftovers went into care packages too.

Tonight we're having a quick chili dog dinner because we have to go to a memorial service for a friend's father, who passed away over the weekend.
  Re: Re: Monday's Dinner, 3/28/16?? by karyn (Our leftovers went i...)
I'm sorry for your loss, Karyn. We have had a lot of losses here recently, too.

Thanks, Susan. I think I'll lie low tomorrow. We were scheduled to have steak night tomorrow, and I think I'm going to stick with it. If I make the salad early, I think I can relax the rest of the day. I think projects will have to take a break tomorrow?

The Sesame Chicken Lo Mien today was fast and easy. The flavors were good, but I still like my other stir fry better. I made it as directed except that I doubled it all except for the chicken. I will gladly make it again. I just wish I had a slow grill dish on the schedule. The late day atmosphere on the deck today was as perfect as I gets. It was hard to come inside to cook!

[Image: 9385ec46f92a02d3e4eae421ba5e27bb.jpg]
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.