Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I'm mixing up some raviolis with ham and a 'healthy' Alfredo sauce. green salad. not too exciting, but tasty.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
"Oatmeal brown sugar" pancakes, bacon and blackberries.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by Trixxee ("Oatmeal brown sugar...)
Chinese almond chicken.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by losblanos1 (Chinese almond chick...)
I had been planning Spring Cleaning projects every day, setting a goal and committing to completing it. But after the past couple of days of dealing with back pain, I've decided to take the day off. It is better today, but I'm not pushing it.

Dinner tonight is easy, too. It's Steak Night! I managed to get some asparagus Sunday while in the city for $1.49/lb. I'll blanch all three bunches and freeze two. The other will be a side for dinner.

I'm hoping this evening's weather is as perfect as yesterday so we can enjoy the deck again.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had been planning ...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
the alfredo sauce morphed into a marinara sauce and all ready to pop in oven and go sit in the sun on the deck!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by cjs (the alfredo sauce mo...)
Right behind you, Jean!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Right behind you, Je...)
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Not quite that warm here today, but we do have a beautiful blue sky. Alyssa and Tommy were here today and we did go to the playground for a while, but it was a bit chilly.

We didn't have Easter l/os last night as planned. We were both in the mood for a good burger, so we did that instead.
So, tonight will be l/o ham used for grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, along with l/o green beans.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tuesday's Dinner, 3/29/16?? by Mare749 (Not quite that warm ...)
Some of the best dishes are accidently made - such as this wonderful ravioli casserole - cleaning out the fridge. Just wonderful flavors. And, half left for 2nd dinner tomorrow - if Roy Richard stays out of it!!

[Image: mar%2029%20012_zpskccche4c.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com