Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Surprisingly, I have leftover Ravioli casserole we so enjoyed yesterday, so that's our dinner with a green salad.

Beautiful weather, no brace, so I'm cleaning out the garden today and get things ready!! A real garden again after 3 years!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Grilling weather for sure! I'm grilling some beef tenderloin skewers with choron sauce and grilled asparagus.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by losblanos1 (Grilling weather for...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Yes, happy grilling days are here.....for a while, anyway! .
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by cjs (Yes, happy grilling ...)
Grilled, blackened mahi mahi tortas with homemade tartar sauce. Probably some tots for Tony.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by Trixxee (Grilled, blackened m...)
another of those days............
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by cjs (another of those day...)
I had not anticipated all this great weather when I planned all these meals, but I'm sticking to my plan, and I'm only one day off! Saturday I get to start planning with grilling in mind.

Tonight is Chicken Piccata. Come to think of it, the chicken is just seared in a pan. Who says I can't just make the sauce ahead and grill the chicken while the pasta cooks when we get ready to eat. That way, we get maximum deck time. The past two days have been glorious!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had not anticipate...)
Good idea, Daphne, I'm sure taking advantage of the weather - heating the casserole on the grill and grilling my zucc.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by cjs (Good idea, Daphne, I...)
There you go! I'll be pulling out the Grilling Books Saturday. But there will be a few things that have to be done inside, but I'll choose stuff that can be cooked early and assembled later. This is the time of year I love best...not too warm and no mosquitoes.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 3/30/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (There you go! I'll ...)
So, I'm having a day entirely consumed with first world problems. The most annoying part is trying to get my cell phone number ported from AT&T to Google's Project Fi. This has been going on since Monday. Grrr.

Anyway, sorry about the whine. We went to dinner at the neighborhood pub. I had a terrific chicken panini with fried green tomatoes. It was delicious, and I have leftovers for lunch tomorrow.