Moderator requested
  Re: (...)
Hey guys,
I know there's been some discussion about there not being a moderator on the forum. I emailed C@H and told them that we would love the participation of someone from their staff..... We'll see!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Moderator requested by Bizymomma (Hey guys,[br]I know ...)
oh good - there are a number of little things that needs fixing around here...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by cjs (oh good - there are ...)
Oh cricky Jean. Y'don't mean me do you? ;Þ
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by vannin (Oh cricky Jean. Y'd...)
HMMM---WHAT did I do now????
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by vannin (Oh cricky Jean. Y'd...)
We hall monitors have you two in our sights...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Moderator requested by Bizymomma (Hey guys,[br]I know ...)
It would be nice to have some sub-topics for types of discussions instead of dumping everything into one topic.
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by Highlander65 (It would be nice to ...)
yes - for example -

Food/Method questions
Recipe exchange
Chat forum

just to toss out a few ideas...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by cjs (yes - for example -[...)
Great idea--HOWEVER---I think we are gonna have to do this on our own----The moderator is there just in case we get really nasty and obnoxious and then we are deleted from the forum. I don't see that happening here because we are such a GREAT bunch of guys--IMHO SOOOO---question is, how do we get this a little better organized?? Anybody game??? We need a leader that has the time and inclination to make it happen---tough call!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by Roxanne 21 (Great idea--HOWEVER-...)
Roxanne, dear soul. I am in the happy position of being being a complete person when it comes to computers and stuff. You might ask Billy J. He knows stuff. And is blessed with a very wise brain. He knows people, and our personal oddities. And why. I do know he is very busy, but not much would escape his notice. Anyway, we would tell him in the very unlikely event unpleasanteries occur. Surely there is a long serving member, who you know, that could share the duty. Just a suggestion.

Billy Billy, please don't hit me, please don't, Billy, don't.

You can contact me through the main Post Office of the City of Bergan. I am still running.
  Re: Re: Moderator requested by Roxanne 21 (Great idea--HOWEVER-...)
Thanks for volunteering Roxanne!