Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm having the Mahi fishcakes I made yesterday over a bed of garlic pasta and grilled zucc.

Melancholy day around here for me today - 7 years ago my Mom died and I can't believe how often I still want to pick up the phone. Guess you just never stop missing your 'mama'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm doing Chili Dogs with coleslaw. I had considered doing potato salad, also, but we had potatoes last night, and I'm going to repurpose the leftovers tomorrow night. So I'm passing on the potatoes.

Jean, I can't believe it's seven years!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing Chili Dogs...)
Me either
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by cjs (Me either...)
I have the steakhouse mushroom burgers with spinach cream sauce on the menu.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by losblanos1 (I have the steakhous...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Oh Susan!!!!!! Have I got a recipe for you!!! It was before your time, but everyone on here who made it (and that was most of us) loved it! So, next time you have fresh pineapple, here you go - get a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and get ready for 11 pages (I think) of a thread about this

Pineapple Crisp

[Image: pineapple%20crisp_zpscrgxuipc.jpg]

I don't know if it is mentioned in the thread, but the only thing I do differently now is cut the pineapple in smaller bite-size pieces
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by cjs (Oh Susan!!!!!! Have ...)
John's at a retirement party, so I'm not sure if he'll be home for dinner or not. I have the fixings for quesadillas and a salad. We'll se what happens.
DANGER, DANGER!

Well, since you've corrupted her with that, you may as well go all out and share the ice cream, also.

Great! Now I want Pinapple Crisp, really bad!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Thursday's Dinner, 4/7/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (DANGER, DANGER![br][...)
The cream cheese ice cream, MISS?????
www.achefsjourney.com