Need help with Cuisine Library
  Re: (...)
Does anyone know how or why I got locked out of the back issues library and why I can't get back in???

ETA: This is strange. I can access it from my Kindle, but not from my computer. Any thoughts?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Mare749 (Does anyone know how...)
Do you log in each time you visit the site? or did you click the 'remember me' box so that you do not have to log in each time?
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by losblanos1 (Do you log in each t...)
Have you tried shutting down your computer and restart? That is strange.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Gourmet_Mom (Have you tried shutt...)
Piddle, I just added this to my ipad - hope I didn't screw up anything. Good Luck, Maryann
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Gourmet_Mom (Have you tried shutt...)
Yes, I use the "remember me" feature. But, I just now remembered that I had a problem with my computer a few weeks ago after one of the grandkiddies downloaded a "buggy" game to my laptop. It was so screwed up that I had to do a total reset at that time, which wiped out both Mastercook and Living Cookbook. Fortunately, I had them both backed up so was able to get them back. So, it could be that all my saved passwords got wiped on when I did the reset?
Maryann

Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Mare749 (Yes, I use the "reme...)
Yes!! That's it - last week, my computer had to clean up some dangerous stuff (spelled s-h-I-t) and I'm having to log back into the sites I don't visit often.

Whew!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by cjs (Yes!! That's it - la...)
I hope you get it taken care of, Maryann.

I'm still waiting for MC and or LC to add a Mac version.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Gourmet_Mom (I hope you get it ta...)
Well, I finally got in. What I had to do was log out of my Kindle, then it finally let me login on my laptop. Whew! Scared me for a minute.
Maryann

Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by Mare749 (Well, I finally got ...)
Are you able to make use of both now??
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Need help with Cuisine Library by cjs (Are you able to make...)
Yes, but I don't think that I can be logged into both at the same time. Does anyone else have this problem?
Maryann