White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by bjcotton (That is exactly like...)
With Jean's discovery of using white pepper in pizza dough, I figured I'd bring this recipe from Billy back to the top again. One of these days, I SHALL make this.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by labradors (With Jean's discover...)
Same here, Labs!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by Gourmet_Mom (Same here, Labs!...)
You all should - it is so good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by bjcotton (This is a very delic...)
Wow!
Its seems luscious.
Thanks for sharing

Whole food mommies
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by Roselinda (Wow![br]Its seems lu...)
Welcome to the forum, Roselinda - nice to see a new face in the neighborhood!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by cjs (Welcome to the forum...)
Welcome, Roselinda! I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the group! We love getting new ideas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by Gourmet_Mom (Welcome, Roselinda! ...)
Hello, Roselinda. Welcome to the forum. Lots of luscious fun stuff here! Feel free to jump right in and join the discussions and the fun!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by labradors (Hello, Roselinda. W...)
Welcome Roselinda! This is a delicious cake. It was a bit hot because I used pre-ground white pepper instead of fresh-cracked. Next time, I'll make sure to have white peppercorns on hand.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by Mare749 (Welcome Roselinda! ...)
Welcome Roselinda!

I think somewhere in all the posts about this cake is the discovery that Billy and I made - lime is better than lemon!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: White Pepper and Ginger Lemon Cake by bjcotton (That is exactly like...)
Bumpiing to the top just for all of us to enjoy another moment with our Billy!! 3 years the 28th of this month! darn.
www.achefsjourney.com