Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having an old favorite - grilled salmon with lemon, br. sugar & tarragon and a couscous salad. Summer eating
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
My favorite food truck will be local today and I'm hoping Tony will pick up a couple of lobster rolls and/or lobster bisque on his way home from the airport.

http://la.lobstatruck.com/menu/
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by Trixxee (My favorite food tru...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
So jealous, Trixxee!

Karyn mentioned a creamy Cajun pasta dish the other day, and I immediately put the Cajun Fettucine with Shrimp, Sausage and Peas one the menu for today! I got the shrimp yesterday when I made my byweekly trip to the city to shop for groceries. Retirement is awesome!

I will always remember the first time I made this. You guys had to convince me to add the raw egg! So creamy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (So jealous, Trixxee!...)
I hope you enjoy it Susan.

Yum Trixxee!

So far this week I haven't made one thing that I said I would, but I'm confident that will end with todays dinner, Chinese almond chicken. It never gets cancelled or moved.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by losblanos1 (I hope you enjoy it ...)
What delicious sounding dishes, everyone! We, on the other hand, are having leftovers as promised.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by karyn (What delicious sound...)
I've been out of salmon for so long, so this was a very special dinner for me!!!
[Image: 3ef1eb03-463d-4bb2-8c89-91eb3d273ba3_zpsndzee8g9.jpg]

Puget Sound Salmon on a bed of Black bean Puree (Black Beans & Corn cookbook) and a couscous salad. So good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by cjs (I've been out of sal...)
Sounds delicious, Trixxee, and reasonable prices too! I would be following that food truck's route all the time.

We had Halibut Piccata from the current issue with a side of fresh broccoli. It was very tasty, but I still like cod better. But, I'm glad we tried it and would make it again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 5/4/16?? by Mare749 (Sounds delicious, Tr...)