Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46
  Re: (...)
There is an update to Firefox today to version 46. If you use RecipeFox do not update Firefox as it will not work with 46. Stay on the latest version 45.02 until the good folks at RecipeFox find a solution. If you visit the RecipeFox board you will see that Frank is trying to come up with a version that will work with Chrome and thus bypass all the FF signature and Java issues.
  Re: Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46 by Cubangirl (There is an update t...)
Good to know. Thank you, Alina.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46 by Mare749 (Good to know. Thank ...)
Or just get the ChefTap app, instead, since it's not dependent upon browser versions and works with almost any recipe web page (not just a list of supported pages).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46 by labradors (Or just get the Chef...)
Labs, it is not just a copy recipe app. RecipeFox is designed to seamlessly download recipes into Living Cookbook or Mastercook.
  Re: Re: Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46 by Cubangirl (Labs, it is not just...)
Exactly the other reason I use ChefTap: Living Cookbook and Mastercook aren't available for Android and, over the years I've checked, don't seem to be interested in doing anything for Android (unless you want to call browser-based access an Android app).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Recipe Fox will not work with Firefox 46 by labradors (Exactly the other re...)
Labs, I was not debating the advantages of LC or MC over other food apps. I was just reminding folks who do use those apps about RecipeFox. RecipeFox is not a food app in itself, it just puts recipes into other the other apps with a minimum of effort.

I use LC in my pc and use Paprika to have those recipes on my iPad and iPhone. I recently discovered CopyMeThat which copies recipes from a Facebook page. I've used that for recipes that appear in the Instant Pot group in Facebook. It is a quick bookmark. I can then copy and paste recipes into LC from that.