T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for all today?

It's 6:50 a.m. & we're on the road towards Medford and kids. Other than meatloaf sandwiches on the way, have no idea what's in store for us......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I'm making the Coconut Marinated Chicken with Pineapple Rice with salad tonight.

Drive safely Jean and Roy! Tell Tracie I said HI! I know you guys are going to have a blast!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm making the Cocon...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
It's a beautiful day for a road trip, that's for sure. Have fun Jean!

Today I'm grilling a large rib-eye that we'll split, béarnaise sauce and grilled asparagus.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by losblanos1 (It's a beautiful day...)
Just took the salmon out of the freezer, I'll dry rub and grill them, then chunk and serve in tortillas with shredded cabbage, guacamole, and tomatoes. Seis de Mayo! I went out to dinner with friends last night and had mussels with a white wine garlic-butter sauce, so I'm a day late...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by foodfiend (Just took the salmon...)
Can't tell time, I guess. We left at 5:50....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by cjs (Can't tell time, I g...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Wow!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by losblanos1 (Wow!...)
All looking good. I should be embarrassed to say I went to a little spot up the road and picked up fried clams, scallops and a lobster roll to share but I'm not. These early days are getting harder as I get older. Oh well, all will slow down by July

Probably 5 years 'til retirement.
PJ
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. dinner, 5/6/16?? by pjcooks (All looking good. I...)
The grandkids have friends who come over to greet us whenever we come down, so grandson ordered in 3 humungous pizzas to feed us.
www.achefsjourney.com