Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone?

No idea here yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Something warm. It's snowing here!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by Mare749 (Something warm. It's...)
Snow? Yikes!!

I'm thinking French dips with fries.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by losblanos1 (Snow? Yikes!![br][br...)
We are having French Dips tomorrow.

Today is burgers and potato salad.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (We are having French...)
I was thinking the Bistecca, but it's rainy here (THANK GOD NO SNOW ON MY TOMATOES!!) - and French Dip are sounding better and better.

I'm making some frozen plum yogurt for dessert. Almost out of my frozen plum from last summer and this is the first yogurt I've made with them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by cjs (I was thinking the B...)
Fortunately, the snow did not stick and the temp rose to 45, which isn't too bad. May is like that here. Went up to 80 one day last week.

We are going to have pizza today. Our kiddos went out to open up their camp and came home early because of the weather. So, they will be coming by later. Also made sausage stuffed mushrooms and a salad with baby greens.
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by Mare749 (Fortunately, the sno...)
We are in our typical May Gray pattern which I love - sun doesn't come out until around 2:00 or so then there's not a cloud in the sky. Those morning clouds sure help keep the temp reasonable.

We are having cheese ravioli with Tony's marinara and I'll make Pioneer Woman's olive cheese bread on the side. I will try to control myself and have just one piece.
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by Trixxee (We are in our typica...)
decided to go with French Dip sandwiches and they were sure good! And the plum frozen yogurt is delicious!!

[Image: May%2015%20French%20Dip%201_zpsi8sua10c.jpg]
[Image: May%2015%20Plum%20Frozen%20Yogurt_zpssr6qf8nj.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by cjs (decided to go with F...)
Your dinner looks delicious! I know you were disappointed that the rolls didn't rise more, but were you satisfied with the way they taste?

Jean, how do you make frozen yogurt???
Maryann

Re: Re: Sunday Dinner, 5/15/16?? by Mare749 (Your dinner looks de...)
Just looked it up on Amazon and they have them for $.01!!!! It's a older book from 1990 and I've made so many of the yogurts in the book.

from the book -
"Provides recipes for frozen yogurt featuring fruits, berries, cookies, candies, and nuts as flavorings, and includes instructions for making sauces, toppings, and molded desserts"
www.achefsjourney.com