T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Finishing up the last of the caviar pie today - making a caviar pasta. It's been fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I bet that's going to be good, Jean!

After looking at the Favs list we all made, I picked the Cobb Salad Mufuletta from Issue 69 that Maryann listed. I saved the breasts from last night's Beer Can Chicken to sub for the turkey tenderloin, so tonight's dinner ought to be quick and easy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I bet that's going t...)
sounds good, Daphne
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by cjs (sounds good, Daphne...)
We are going to a concert tonight so just want something light before we leave. (don't want Ron falling asleep) So, I'm making a chef salad and topping it with some l/os from this week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
If Bob gets our water issue solved dinner will be herb marinated grilled chicken breast and a baby spinach salad with roasted strawberry balsamic dressing with blue cheese & toasted hazlenuts. I might pull out a baguette from the freezer.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by Harborwitch (If Bob gets our wate...)
Out somewhere, not sure where yet.

That is funny about Ron, Maryann. I have the same issue - even when I was in my 20's. We went to a Pink Floyd concert and yup, I fell asleep. In my defense, it was Thanksgiving night and my boyfriend and my family went to a big holiday brunch with champagne. That was a big mistake. LOL.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by Trixxee (Out somewhere, not s...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Looks very tasty!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Looks yummy.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner 5/27/16?? by Harborwitch (Looks yummy....)
The caviar pasta was wonderful!!

Roy had a craving yesterday and who am I to not indulge him....especially with MY favorite??????

[Image: May%2027%20pumpkin%20pie%20slice_zpsf9hizakr.jpg]

I've been trying to make a pumpkin pie since last Thanksgiving.
www.achefsjourney.com