Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I have leftovers so will make a chicken salad out of the garbanzo/zucc salad we had yesterday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I have GOT to get me some shrimp next week!

I've got to get my pork kebabs put together, slice my cabbage "steaks, and make my stir fry sauce. That will make for a fast and easy dinner. Then I'm off to trim herbs. My parsley, basil, and oregano are going crazy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (I have GOT to get me...)
We are going car shopping, so will probably just get something out today. Like bar food.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by Mare749 (We are going car sho...)
Have fun, Maryann! Who's getting the new car? Anything in particular you're looking for?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Have fun, Maryann! ...)
I swear if I were only 20 years old, I'd still say, "I WILL NEVER PAINT ANOTHER HOUSE WITH SHAKE SIDING!!!!"

We're now about 2/3 done with the main and he will do the trim, 'cause I'm a real sloppy painter....they don't call me High Speed Hanna for nothin' Now, if the weather will just hold out. Blane, please join me in a 'sun' dance!!!

Thank God for leftovers!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by cjs (I swear if I were on...)
Yup! Got on the dance floor and shook my tail feather.

http://komonews.com/news/local/northwest...heat-spell

Dinner is going to be Chinese almond chicken.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by losblanos1 (Yup! Got on the danc...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
Jean, I can imagine!!!! BTW, who the heck paints shaker siding in the first place? Isn't that supposed to age and mellow over the years? Obviously you didn't have a choice since it was already pointed. But would you hurry up?!?! I'm dying to see what color you chose!

Well done Blane! ROFLOL!

Very yummy, Susan! But I can imagine what you mean about the salad.

I didn't take a picture of my dinner. I was so disappointed! I should have had my grill temp higher! This is the second time my pork cooked up with a pasty texture? I'm freezing the leftovers for a stir fry later after I get over the disappointment. The flavor was there, it was the texture that was off. Live and learn.
  Re: Re: Saturday's Dinner, 6/4/16?? by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, I can imagine!...)
Nice photo, Susan! Looks delish!

The car is for me, Daphne, but it's taking me forever to make up my mind. We're going to look at a Honda Coupe tomorrow.

Jean, I absolutely can not wait to see your house all painted!!!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."